"Lo Hei" is a traditional and one of the must have dishes in Chinese culture. In Cantonese, it literally translates to “tossing up good fortune”, wishing for auspiciousness and abundance for the upcoming year. This celebratory dish embraced South African abalone and 10 colourful ingredients handpicked by the award-winning culinary team, plus a peanut dressing made with secret recipe.
Lo Hei (for 4 guests) - HK$288 HK$428
- Location: Hoi King Heen - B2, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Terms and Conditions
- Licence: 2161002231
- Please place order a minimum of one day in advance
- Prices listed are for pick up at hotel only
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, each redemption letter can be used once only
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability
- Offer can be redeemed once. No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation
- Photos are for reference only
- For enquiries, please contact Hoi King Heen at (852) 2731 2883 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Temperature check, registration and health declaration are mandatory for all in-room guests and visitors upon check-in. Multi-household gatherings at private premises is prohibited per the latest mandate. Guests shall adhere to the latest social distancing measures as advised by the Government.
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com