Celebrity Chef Theo Randall is renowned as a “Vegan Master” back in his home country UK. Vegan celebrities visit Theo Randall at the InterContinental in London and Theo always whips up a storm for them with the vegan food he serves. Veganism, in fact, is a way which seeks to exclude all forms of exploitation of animals for food, from meat, seafood, to animal milk, eggs and honey. While people in Hong Kong are getting more health conscious, Theo is delighted to launch a 4-course seasonal, plant-based menu, HK$488 +10% per person. Every single dish is thoughtfully designed to ensure it is tasty and nutritious, bringing a meat alternative menu that delights even the most devoted carnivores.
Terms & Conditions
- Vegan Menu for one adult.
- Prices listed include 10% service charge.
- Please make reservation at least two days in advance.
- Offer is valid from now till 31 December 2019. Blackout dates apply.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, each redemption letter can be used once only.
- Order is subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- Offer can only be redeemed once. No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com