Elevate your cooking and eating the easy way with The Italian Pantry.
World-renowned chef Theo Randall shares his 10 pantry staple ingredients and reveals his favourite ways to cook with them through 100 fabulous recipes covering Tomatoes,
Porcini Mushrooms, Parmesan, Lemons, Leafy Greens, Ricotta, Polenta, Pine nuts, Honey and Breadcrumbs. From simple pasta dishes and more extravagant dinners for when you have guests, to delectable desserts and classic Italian cakes, you'll delight in Theo's take on humble Italian home cooking.
Packed with flavour and stunning photography, this is an essential cookbook and a modern take on the best storecupboard ingredients.
"I LOVE THIS BOOK, FULL OF JOYFULLY SIMPLE, SCRUMPTIOUS,
HONEST COOKING - THEO HAS CREATED THE MOST DELICIOUS DISHES.
YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RESIST." JAMIE OLIVER
- Location: Lobby Lounge / Tiffany's New York Bar - G/F, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Terms and Conditions
- Please place order a minimum of two days in advance
- Prices listed are for pick up at hotel only
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, each redemption letter can be used once only
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability
- Offer can be redeemed once. No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation
- Photos are for reference only
- For enquiries, please contact Theo Mistral by Theo Randall at 2731 2870 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Temperature check, registration and health declaration are mandatory for all in-room guests and visitors upon check-in. Multi-household gatherings at private premises is prohibited per the latest mandate. Guests shall adhere to the latest social distancing measures as advised by the Government.
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com