(An entry ticket for Hong Kong Whisky Festival is required )
We are pleased to host an exclusive whisky tasting with Dalmore. Mr. George Schulze (The Dalmore resident whisky expert for Asia) will guide you through the whisky tasting journey.
With limited seating available, kindly secure your seats now!
Theme: The Dalmore resident whisky expert for Asia
Date: 29 April 2023 (Saturday)
Time: 16:00 – 16:45
Venue: B2 Hoi King Heen- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon
Price: HK$350 per person
Whisky Selections include:
- The Dalmore 12yo
- The Dalmore 12yo Sherry Cask
- The Dalmore 15yo
- The Dalmore 18yo (2022 Edition)
- The Dalmore King Alexander III
Terms and Conditions
- Please place order a minimum of two days in advance
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability
- Offer can be redeemed once. No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation
- Photos are for reference only
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com