Experience the luxurious indulgence in our spacious and well-appointed suites, featuring spectacular views of the world-renowned Victoria Harbour and skyline of Hong Kong Island.
Sunday - Thursday
- Skyline Harbour View Suite (48 square meter) - HK$3,280+10%
- Victoria Harbour View Suite (65 square meter) - HK$4,280+10%
Friday - Saturday
- Skyline Harbour View Suite (48 square meter) - HK$3,580+10%
- Victoria Harbour View Suite (65 square meter) - HK$4,580+10%
- One-night accommodation in Skyline Harbour View Suite or Victoria Harbour View Suite
- HK$800 dining credits per stay
- Club InterContinental access with deluxe breakfast, evening cocktails and hors d’oeuvres for two persons
- Afternoon tea set takeaway for two persons (pick up on check-in day between 3pm and 6pm)
- A bottle of red wine and chocolate dipped strawberries
- In-room feature: NESPRESSO coffee machine
- Pillow menu with six pillow options
- Large marble bathroom with bathtub & separate standing shower
- Please make reservation at least one day in advance
- Prices listed include 10% service charge
- All rates are valid until 30 June 2022
- Free cancellation for bookings 72 hours prior to arrival (by 12:00 nn)
- Any amendment shall be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts
- This offer is eligible for earning IHG® Rewards Club points; however not entitle to IHG® Rewards Club benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades and Privileges" nor Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate
- For enquiries pertaining room reservations, please contact our Reservations Department via email email@example.com
- Menu is for reference only. Menu item(s) are subject to change without prior notice.
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Temperature check, registration and health declaration are mandatory for all in-room guests and visitors upon check-in. Multi-household gatherings at private premises is prohibited per the latest mandate. Guests shall adhere to the latest social distancing measures as advised by the Government.
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org