Perfect for those who are just starting out the journey to whisky enlightenment, this staycation offers a whisky flight with triple tastings to allow an experience of three different strength and complexity of the malt.
Tiffany’s New York Bar, renowned as the capital of whisky, will astound you with its knowledgeable staff and amazing collection of malts (boasting one of the largest selection of whiskies in Hong Kong with more than 300 labels of whiskies on the menu).
Monday - Saturday
- Premier Side Harbour View Room - HK$1,988+10%
- Premier Full Harbour View Room - HK$2,088+10%
- Dinner for 2 at Tiffany's New York Bar
- 60-minute whisky masterclass* (valued at HK$888)
- The whisky masterclass will be conducted by our veteran Whisky Ambassador, sharing tips and guiding you through the tasting of the whisky flight. Please reserve your timeslot prior to checking out this order.
- Whisky flights for 2 at Tiffany's New York Bar
- A mini whisky chocolate cake (served in-room)
- Unlimited access to rooftop pool and Fitness Centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
Terms & Conditions
- Please make reservation at least one day in advance
- All rates are valid until 30 June 2021
- Prices listed include 10% service charge
- Free cancellation for bookings 72 hours prior to arrival (by 12:00 nn)
- Any amendment shall be made at least 48 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts
- This offer is not applicable to Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate
- Complimentary upgrade cannot be used in conjunction with IHG Rewards Club benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades and Privileges"
- For enquiries pertaining room reservations, please contact our Reservations Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution.
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com