Join us for a Masterclass with the Macallan, featuring Macallan limited releases
Date: 13 September 2022 (Tuesday)
Time: 19:30 – 20:30
Venue: Tiffany’s New York Bar
Speaker: Mr. Stephen Mack / CEO at Asia Wine and Service Education Center
Price: HK$600 per person
- The Macallan 18 Double Cask
- The Macallan Rare Cask 2019 Release
- The Macallan Harmony Collection Rich Cacao
- An Estate, A Community and A Distillery (The Macallan Anecdotes of Ages Collection)
Terms and Conditions
- Please place order a minimum of two days in advance
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability
- Offer can be redeemed once. No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation
- Photos are for reference only
- For enquiries, please contact Tiffany’s New York Bar at (852) 2585 2545 or email@example.com.
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Temperature check, registration and health declaration are mandatory for all in-room guests and visitors upon check-in. Multi-household gatherings at private premises is prohibited per the latest mandate. Guests shall adhere to the latest social distancing measures as advised by the Government.
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org