Exclusively bottled for the Hong Kong Whisky Festival 2020, this beautiful 10 years old single malt whisky was distilled on 2 July 2009 and matured in bourbon hogshead no. 6435 for 10 years. The Glenlossie distillery is located nearby Elgin in Speyside and their single malts are extremely rare to find. This whisky was bottled by Elixir Distillers under their range The Single Malts Of Scotland on 9 January 2020 at cask strength of 59.2% ABV and is limited to 120 bottles. The whisky is non-chill filtered and uncolored. The aging in a bourbon hogshead provided rich notes of tropical fruits and vanilla to the whisky. An amazing mixture of spices and marmalade harmoniously combine on the palate and provide a rich and long finish.
- Alcohol Vol.: 59.2%
- Volume: 700ml
- Distilled: 02.07.2009
- Cask Type: Hogshead
- Cask Number: 6435
- Bottler: The Single Malts of Scotland
- Distiller: Glenlossie
- Product of Scotland
*Available for redemption from 03 April 2020
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org