It's time to reunite with your friends. Spend some quality time to create unique moments or celebrate your special occasion together!
Monday - Thursday
- Classic City View Room - HK$1,700+10%
- Classic Skyline Harbour View Room - HK$1,900+10%
- Classic Victoria Harbour View Room - HK$2,000+10%
- One-night accommodation for three guests
- In-room platter for three guests
- Café on M breakfast buffet for three guests
- Complimentary extra bed arrangement
- Welcome snack basket
- Balloon room decoration at a supplement of HK$240+10% (optional)
Terms & Conditions
- Prices listed include 10% service charge.
- Please make reservation at least one day in advance.
- Free cancellation for bookings 72 hours prior to arrival (by 12:00 noon).
- Any amendment shall be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guest aged 18 or older for hotel check-in.
- Benefits are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts.
- This offer is eligible for earning IHG® One Rewards points; however not entitle to IHG® One Rewards benefit "Complimentary Room Upgrades and Privileges" nor Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate.
- Menu is for reference only. Menu items are subject to change without prior notice.
- For enquiries pertaining room reservations, please contact our Reservations Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos are for reference only.
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com