Renowned as the largest whisky event in Hong Kong, Hong Kong Whisky Festival is celebrating its 5th Anniversary and will be held on 21 March 2020. Reflecting the world’s and Hong Kong’s whisky scene, the Hong Kong Whisky Festival has scaled up dramatically for its fifth year.
The 2020 show is unlike any other show that was seen in Hong Kong, exhibitors, independent bottlers, ambassadors and educators all come together to celebrate and promote the spirit. The event will feature over 1,100 different whisky expressions, alongside an array of exciting master classes hosted by diverse brand ambassadors.
- Date: 21 March 2020, Saturday
- Time: 1:00pm to 8:00pm
- Venue: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong 70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Ticket: Early bird ticket: HK$248 H̶K̶$̶2̶9̶8̶
Each entry ticket includes a Hong Kong Whisky Festival Glencairn whisky glass, 2 tokens of HK$30 each, a lanyard
Pre-order the Token Packages
Check out the highlight of Hong Kong Whisky Festival 2019 below
Join us to celebrate the wonderful joy of this amazing spirit and stay tuned for more updates.
#HKWF2020 #HKwhiskyfestival #tiffanysnewyorkbar
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com