(An entry ticket for Hong Kong Whisky Festival is required )
We are pleased to host an exclusive whisky tasting with the master distiller Lasse Öznek from Copenhagen Distillery.
In this masterclass, Lasse will dive into a scientific approach to whisky making, how contemporary Nordic Craftmanship meets with traditional whisky production and what makes our Whisky Distinctively Danish.
During this masterclass, you'll also learn more about our three whisky categories, taste a special edition of our single malt whisky released for the festival, four other different takes on our Whisky, as well as the New Make, liquid barley. All servings are exclusive and very rare.
With limited seating available, kindly secure your seats now!
Theme: Nordic craftsmanship – Distinctively Danish Whisky
Date: 30 April 2023 (Sunday)
Time: 16:30 – 17:50
Venue: B2 Theo Mistral Private Room - InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon
Price: HK$250 per person
Whisky Selections include:
- RAW Batch 3 – Hong Kong Whisky Festival Release
- New Make - Liquid barley
- RARE Batch 3 - Exclusive and very rare bottling
- RARE PX SMOKE – Exclusive and very rare bottling
- RARE SCHWEISS– Exclusive and very rare bottling
- REFINED Batch 1 - Exclusive and very rare bottling
Terms and Conditions
- Please place order a minimum of two days in advance
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability
- Offer can be redeemed once. No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation
- Photos are for reference only
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com