Calling up coffee lovers – indulge in this special staycation featuring a 120-minute workshop that covers introduction on coffee from different origins, brewing of a nice espresso and basic latte art skills. Create 2D or 3D figures that can float on your latte with the steamed milk. Whip up latte art like a barista.
Classic City View Room - HK$1,588+10%
- One-night accommodation in Classic City View Room
- Breakfast buffet for two persons
- International buffet at Academy / Opera Room or Hoi King Heen / Theo Mistral by Theo Randall set dinner menu for two persons
- A gift set of two coffee drip bags per room
- Latte Art Workshop for two persons (Subject to final confirmation from Reservations Department)
- 2D Latte Art Workshop on Friday
- 3D Latte Art Workshop on Saturday and Sunday
- International buffet at Academy / Opera Room
- Hoi King Heen Set Dinner
- Theo Mistral by Theo Randall Set Dinner
Terms & Conditions
- Applicable to stays between Friday and Sunday only
- Please make reservation at least two days in advance
- All rates are valid until 30 April 2021
- Prices listed include 10% service charge
- Free cancellation for bookings 72 hours prior to arrival (by 12:00 nn)
- Any amendment shall be made at least 48 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer is not applicable to Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts
- Complimentary upgrade cannot be used in conjunction with IHG Rewards Club benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades and Privileges"
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guest aged 18 or older for hotel check-in.
- For enquiries pertaining room reservations, please contact our Reservations Department via email email@example.com
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution.
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org