Hoi King Heen is recognised as one of Hong Kong’s finest Chinese restaurants specialising in Cantonese cuisine. Celebrity Master Chef Leung Fai Hung uses refined Chinese cooking methods combined with the best ingredients and top quality seasonal products. The restaurant was awarded ONE MICHELIN STAR by the Michelin Guide Hong Kong & Macau in 2011, 2012 & 2013.
- Premier City Room - $1,680 + 10%
- Connecting Premier City Room - $2,380 + 10%
- Premier Side Harbour View Room - HK$1,880 + 10%
- Premier Full Harbour View Room - HK$2,080 + 10%
- Connecting Premier Full Harbour View Room - $2,580 + 10%
- Junior Habour View Suite - HK$3,080 + 10%
Mid-Autumn Festival Special
- Applicable from 30 Sep - 3 Oct 2020
- A complimentary box of mini lava custard mooncakes (valued at $318) for suite bookings or two pieces of mini lava custard mooncake for other bookings (Applicable to guests who stay between 21 September and 1 October only)
- Complimentary cooking class for family staycations*
Make your staycation fun & memorable with your little ones as they could learn how to make Pizza, Tiramisu or Apfelstrudel like a pro from our culinary team. (*Cantonese /Italian Gourmet Gourmet / All-Inclusive Fun-mily Retreat and Family Chillax Staycation)
- Complimentary welcome snack basket for all staycations: Häagen-Dazs ice-cream, nuts, chips
Mid-Autumn Festival Special (Sep 30 - Oct 3) - Complimentary Cooking Class
Make your staycation fun & memorable with your little ones learning how to make Pizza, Tiramisu or Apfelstrudel from our culinary team.
Book 2 room packages from eShop at the same time by 3 October & stay by 31 October to enjoy complimentary afternoon tea set voucher^ or complimentary room upgrade to the next category#
^A complimentary afternoon tea set voucher for two is applicable to use between Mondays and Fridays. Voucher is valid till 30 November 2020 (except 1 -2 October 2020). Voucher is for dine-in consumption at the lobby lounge. Only one voucher can be used at a time and cannot be used with any other discount or promotional offer.
#complimentary room upgrade to the next category on your 2nd stay (not applicable to Junior Harbour View Suite or above room categories)
Specially for Birthday Stars
Complimentary Chocolate Mousse Cake or Strawberry Mousse Cake for September & October birthday stars* who book and stay by 31 October 2020. (*Please show ID card upon check-in for verification purpose)
-“Challenge Your Kid” game – participating children have to tour around the hotel and complete four tasks on the list to win a prize:
★Plan an itinerary like a professional tour guide
★Be a room quality controller and reward yourself with a cute towel bunny
★Create your own healthy-boosting drink
★Set-up a table for fine dining
-Early check-in at 12 noon and late check-out till 2 pm
-Welcome kids amenities
Terms & Conditions
- Please make reservation at least one day in advance
- Prices listed include 10% service charge
- “Challenge Your Kid” game will be scheduled on the day of check-in. Kids are welcomed to take part in the game tasks between 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm
- Payment is non-refundable upon booking confirmation. No cancellation is allowed once the booking is confirmed or the full payment will be forfeited
- Any amendment shall be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts
- Complimentary upgrade cannot be used in conjunction with IHG Rewards Club benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades and Privileges"
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org