Slip away for a romantic getaway at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong overlooking the stunning Victoria Harbour. Whether it’s a surprise celebration of your love for each other or a romantic proposal to your fiancé, our “Romantic Escape” package can help add a touch of romance to your stay.
Stay at Premier Harbour View Room or above room category to enjoy a host of privileges.
- Romantic room decoration with balloons and tailored wordings (max.18 alphabetical characters or numbers)
- A bottle of Moët & Chandon, a heart-shaped chocolate cake and chocolate dipped strawberries
- Romantic in-room 3-course dinner for two persons
- Club InterContinental access with deluxe buffet breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails with canapés for two persons (applicable to suite guests only)
- Late check-out till 2pm
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are valid until 31 December 2020 and include a 10% service charge
- Please make reservation at least two days in advance
- Payment is non-refundable upon booking confirmation. No cancellation is allowed once the booking is confirmed or the full payment will be forfeited
- Any amendment shall be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Black out dates apply
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer is not applicable to Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts
- Complimentary upgrade cannot be used in conjunction with IHG Rewards Club benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades and Privileges"
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org