Take a short break from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy some laid-back moments with your beloved.
Monday - Thursday
- Premier City Room - HK$1,188+10%
- Premier Side Harbour View Room - HK$1,288+10%
- Breakfast buffet for two persons
- Semi-lunch buffet at Café on M or Cozy lunch for two persons at Hoi King Heen / Theo Mistral by Theo Randall on the day of arrival
- Early check-in at 12:00 noon and late check-out till 3:00 pm
- Late-night supper snacks for two person: cup noodles, chips and soft drinks
- 15% off in-room supper menu
Terms & Conditions
- Please make reservation at least one day in advance
- Prices listed include 10% service charge
- All rates are valid until 31 May 2021
- Children under 7 years old are free of charge, while children aged 7 or above will have to pay the third person supplement.
- Free cancellation for bookings 72 hours prior to arrival (by 12:00 nn)
- Any amendment shall be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer is not applicable to Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts
- Complimentary upgrade cannot be used in conjunction with IHG Rewards Club benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades & Privileges”
- For enquiries pertaining room reservations, please contact our Reservations Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution.
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com