It’s time to reunite with your friends. Spend some quality time to create unique moments or celebrate your special occasion together!
- Classic City View Room - HK$1,450+10%
- Classic Skyline Harbour View Room - HK$1,600+10%
- Classic Victoria Harbour View Room - HK$1,750+10%
- One-night accommodation
- Buffet breakfast for three persons
- In-room platter for three persons
- Complimentary extra bed arrangement
- Welcome snack basket: cup noodles, chips and soft drinks
- Standard balloon decoration (tailored wordings with a max. of 18 alphabetical characters or numbers at a supplement of HK$380+10%)
Terms & Conditions
- Please make reservation at least one day in advance
- All rates are valid until 16 December 2021
- Prices listed include 10% service charge
- Free cancellation for bookings 72 hours prior to arrival (by 12:00 nn)
- Any amendment shall be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer is not applicable to Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts
- Complimentary upgrade cannot be used in conjunction with IHG Rewards Club benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades and Privileges"
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guest aged 18 or older for hotel check-in.
- For enquiries pertaining room reservations, please contact our Reservations Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Menu is for reference only. Menu item(s) are subject to change without prior notice.
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com