Treat yourself and your loved ones to a hassle-free getaway at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong and be pampered with a string of special perks.
Monday - Sunday
- Classic City View Room - HK$1,888+10%
- Classic Skyline Harbour View Room - HK$1,988+10%
- Classic Victoria Harbour View Room - HK$2,188+10%
- Skyline Harbour View Suite - HK$2,588+10%
- Victoria Harbour View Suite - HK$3,588+10%
- One-night accommodation
- Afternoon tea set takeaway for two persons (pick up on check-in day between 3pm and 6pm)
- HK$600 dining credits per stay
- Breakfast buffet for two persons
- Welcome amenities - chocolate
- Club InterContinental access with deluxe buffet breakfast and evening cocktails with canapés for two persons (applicable to suite guests only)
- (Mon-Thu) Late check-out till 2pm
Terms & Conditions
- Please make reservation at least one day in advance
- Prices listed include 10% service charge
- All rates are valid until 31 August 2021
- Free cancellation for bookings 72 hours prior to arrival (by 12:00 nn)
- Any amendment shall be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer is not applicable to Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts
- Complimentary upgrade cannot be used in conjunction with IHG Rewards Club benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades and Privileges"
- For enquiries pertaining room reservations, please contact our Reservations Department via email email@example.com
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution.
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org