Executive Chinese Chef Leung Fai Hung is debuting Mini Lava Custard Mooncake (HK$318 per box with 6 pieces) at Hoi King Heen, one of the best fine-dining Cantonese restaurants in town. The new creation featuring a velvety and luscious custard filling is encased in a delicate buttery crust, while the custard filling embraces premium butter and salted egg yolks from Gao You in Yangzhou City which is well known for its blood-red colour and rich in authentic yolk oil. Heat the mooncakes in the microwave or oven for 10 seconds prior to serving, the refined runny golden filling will surprise you with its aroma and smoothness.
Early Bird Special (before 31 August 2020)
Redemption & Delivery
- Available for self pick-up at hotel
- Delivery at a cost of HK$300 for single location
- Delivery service is available only for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories, excluding outlying islands and remote areas such as Park Island, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and South Lantau Island
- Delivery may be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 or above is hoisted or a black rainstorm warning is in effect
- 11 September to 1 October 2020 (11:30am - 10pm)
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com