Hong Kong’s first Whisky Chocolate Mooncake returns, featuring the perfect blend between a secret Speyside whisky and four types of luxurious single origin chocolates with diverse characteristics, allowing guests to discover and appreciate the influence of different chocolates on the selected distillery.
- A dark chocolate from Ghana, featuring 85% of cocoa and a pronounced bitterness that boasts notes of roasting and barbeque.
- 70% dark chocolate from Ecuador, featuring a great balance between sweetness and fruitiness.
- A Vietnamese chocolate with 64% of cocoa having rich and deep chocolate flavors with notes of vanilla and liquorice.
- A chocolate from Grenada with 58% cocoa, smooth in texture with slightly sweeter and floral notes.
Whisky Chocolate Mooncake (6pcs per box) - HK$468
- Early Bird Special (valid until 31 August 2021)
Quantity Discount Promo Code 1 - 9 boxes 25% off mooncake25 10 - 50 boxes 30% off mooncake30 51 boxes or above 35% off mooncake35
- Location: Hoi King Heen - B2, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
- Charge: Kowloon HK$200 | New Territories HK$300 | Hong Kong Island HK$300
- Available only for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories, excluding outlying islands and remote areas such as Park Island, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and South Lantau Island.
- Delivery may be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 or above is hoisted or a black rainstorm warning is in effect.
Terms and Conditions
- License: 2161002231
- Prices listed are for pick up at hotel only
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, each redemption letter can be used once only
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability
- Offer can be redeemed once. No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation
- Photos are for reference only
- For enquiries, please contact Hoi King Heen at (852) 2731 2883 or email@example.com.
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution.
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org