A great gift that whisky aficionados should not miss this Christmas.
Aged 18 years and bottled in 2019 by The Whisky Agency, this whisky is exclusively bottled for Tiffany's New York Bar and limited to 100 bottles. This blended malt is non-chill filtered with natural color.
- Matured for 18 years in a sherry butt
- Well balanced combination of toffee, dark chocolate & woodiness
- Speyside Region, 46.2%alc/vol
- Natural Colour, unchill-filtered
- By The Whisky Agency
- Volume: 70cl
- Product of Scotland
Available for redemption from 13 December 2019
• Available for self-pick-up at Tiffany's New York Bar and for retail only
• Not applicable to consuming the product at any of the hotels’ restaurants.
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org