InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong is collaborating with the prestige beauty brand SHISEIDO this spring to excite gourmands and beauty enthusiasts with its exclusive “Let it GLOW” afternoon tea set from 9 April till 31 May 2021 to celebrate the debut of SHISEIDO’s SYNCHRO SKIN RADIANT LIFTING Foundation SPF 30 PA++++.
Marking the launch of SHISEIDO’s SYNCHRO SKIN RADIANT LIFTING Foundation SPF 30 PA++++, Executive Pastry Chef David Puig has created a special afternoon tea with an assortment of sweet treats and classic savouries, leveraging on the key ingredients of the brand new product namely mandarin peel and thyme, and some other wholesome food such as strawberry, coconut, almond and citrus that facilitate radiant skin and boost skin immunity.
Guests who order the “Let it GLOW” afternoon tea set will receive a set of SHISIEDO SYNCHRO SKIN Immunity Boosting Trial Set (valued of HK$120) plus a complimentary voucher for a redemption of SHISEIDO Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate 5ml (valued of HK$100).
SHISEIDO “Let it GLOW” Afternoon Tea Set Takeaway - HK$488
Terms and Conditions
- License No.: 2161002231 , 2261806704
- SHISEIDO products showed in the image are for reference only and excluded from the takeaway afternoon tea set
- Please place order a minimum of one day in advance
- Prices listed are for pick up at hotel only
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, each redemption letter can be used once only
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability
- Offer can be redeemed once
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation
- For enquiries, please contact Lobby Lounge at (852) 2731 2860 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution.
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com