Host your event, be it an intimate private dinner with friends and business counterparts or family gathering, at the private dining room at Theo Mistral by Theo Randall and enjoy the newly launched dining experience.
A uniquely crafted menu, from appetizers, mains to desserts, is presented on a tailor-made 4m width x 1m long sharing board in three rounds. The first round of serving features a wide range of antipasti, Italian cold cuts, cheese, chilled seafood tower including oysters, abalones, lobsters, crabs, tiger prawns and clams, made-to-order Italian pizzas and signature pasta. Then, the staff will bring along the second round of food after clearing up the table. Alongside the roasted lamb chop and pan-fried Guinea Fowl, Chef de Cuisine will carve T bone steak in front of guests. Wrapping up the Italian Feast with the last round of desserts, embracing the signature Amalfi Lemon Tart, gluten-free soft chocolate cake, Tiramisu and Bombolini and many more.
Such interesting sharing experience is priced at HK$1,488+10% per guest including free-flowing of three Bottega wines.
Terms & Conditions
- Applicable to 8-12 guests in private dining room.
- Prices listed is for one adult and include 10% service charge.
- Please make reservation at least two days in advance.
- Offer is valid from now till 31 December 2020. Blackout dates apply.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, each redemption letter can be used once only.
- Order is subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- Offer can only be redeemed once. No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org