Indulge in a string of authentic Cantonese delights handpicked by award-winning master chef Leung Fai Hung at Hoi King Heen during your stay. Menu will be changed every two months embracing seasonal produce.
**Please note that we are unable to always accommodate groups on the same floor nor rooms next to each other owing to the layout of the hotel building and its availability.**
Classic City View Room
- Sunday - Thursday
- Hoi King Heen Set Dinner - HK$1,688+10%
- Friday - Saturday
- Hoi King Heen Set Dinner - HK$1,788+10%
- One night accommodation in Classic City View Room
- Hoi King Heen set dinner menu for two persons
- Breakfast buffet for two persons
Terms & Conditions
- Please make reservation at least one day in advance
- Prices listed include 10% service charge
- All rates are valid until 30 November 2021
- Dinner is for dine-in only
- "Stay one more night" offer is not applicable to suite bookings
- Each guest room accommodates a maximum of three adults or two adults and two children under 12 years old
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge, while children aged 4 or above will have to pay the third person supplement.
- This offer excludes Club InterContinental privileges
- Free cancellation for bookings 72 hours prior to arrival (by 12:00 nn)
- Any amendment shall be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer is not applicable to Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts
- Complimentary upgrade cannot be used in conjunction with IHG Rewards Club benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades & Privileges”
- Photos are for reference only
- For enquiries pertaining room reservations, please contact our Reservations Department via email email@example.com
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org