Praised by Jamie Oliver for his 'deliciously gorgeous' approach to Italian cooking, UK celebrity chef Theo Randal's recipe book ‘My Simple Italian’ is the definitive collection of Italian-inspired recipes from one of the country's top chefs. Theo is best known for his time at London’s legendary River Café, where he built his expertise and earned the iconic restaurant a coveted Michelin star. Theo Randall at the InterContinental is consistently voted on of the best Italians in the UK.
He is no stranger to British TV programmes such as “The Chef's Protege”, “MasterChef” and many others.
In his book, Theo wants to show you how to make his favourite Italian dishes at home - the food he cooks and eats when he's not working at his restaurant. Theo focuses on what he loves best - a few top quality ingredients making perfectly balanced flavour combination - and offers over 100 recipes with simple methods that work in a home kitchen.
- Location: Lobby Lounge / Tiffany's New York Bar - G/F, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Terms and Conditions
- Please place order a minimum of two days in advance
- Prices listed are for pick up at hotel only
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, each redemption letter can be used once only
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability
- Offer can be redeemed once. No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation
- Photos are for reference only
- For enquiries, please contact Theo Mistral by Theo Randall at 2731 2870 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com