Over the past few months, Hong Kong has been hugely impacted by the third wave of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and our team at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong have been fighting to celebrate with all of you our 5th Anniversary of the Hong Kong Whisky Festival. We have been hoping that the situation could improve early enough, so that lifted restriction on gatherings would have allowed us to make the Hong Kong Whisky Festival happen in a safe and pleasant environment.
We, regrettably, are unable to go ahead with the festival in 2020 due to the latest development of the COVID-19 pandemic, and as such we are reluctantly forced to further postpone the event to 3rd quarter in 2021. The 5th Hong Kong Whisky Festival is now rescheduled to 11 and 12 September 2021. Spanning across two days, this event is going to be our biggest whisky festival ever. The additional day will give us more time to explore, learn and enjoy diverse whiskies in a more relaxed ambiance. For any inconvenience that may have caused owing to the postponement, we would like to extend our sincere apologies to you all and we very much appreciate your loyal support to the Hong Kong Whisky Festival over the years. Please rest assured that all tickets shall remain valid for the two-day festival in 2021.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Pre-order the Token Packages
Check out the highlight of Hong Kong Whisky Festival 2019 below
Join us to celebrate the wonderful joy of this amazing spirit and stay tuned for more updates.
#HKWF2021 #HKwhiskyfestival #tiffanysnewyorkbar
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution.
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org