Enjoy unparalleled culinary creations orchestrated by Executive Pastry Chef Jean-Marc Gaucher where he blends Baileys’ Chocolat Luxe Liqueur and Republica del Cacao’s Ecuadoria sustainable chocolates to create an assortment of artistic sweet treats and classic savouries to excite gourmands.
Just perfect for you and your teatime companion to experience the Latin America flair at home.
Baileys x República del Cacao Afternoon Tea Set Takeaway - HK$488 for two persons
Terms and Conditions
- License No.: 2161002231, 2261806704
- Please place order a minimum of one day in advance
- Prices listed are for pick up at hotel only
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, each redemption letter can be used once only
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability
- Offer can be redeemed once
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation
- For enquiries, please contact Lobby Lounge at (852) 2731 2860 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com